Win A Title Loan Innovation Scholarship
1800LoanStore.com is proud to offer our annual $1,000 scholarship to a university student who best
demonstrates the characteristics that make 1800LoanStore such an great company: innovation, hard
work, and dedication.
This scholarship will be awarded to a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States who is
enrolled and currently taking classes at an accredited college or university in the United States and
will grant selected applicants a $1,000 financial donation for their compelling essays on innovation in
the work place.
Selection and Eligibility Criteria:
- The Annual Scholarship award is for one (1) student enrolled in an associate’s degree,
bachelor’s degree, or graduate level program in any science or liberal art related major. The
student must intend to go into business. The applicants must be attending classes at an
accredited college or university at the time of the spring deadline.
- Employees of 1800LoanStore and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child,
sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the
same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must complete a letter of introduction and an essay that is between 500-900 words
on a selected topic and sign the Scholarship Award Agreement.
- Scholarship will be awarded to one student who writes the most compelling essay as judged
by an internal panel of 1800LoanStore employees.
- $1,000 awarded to one (1) individual
Instructions for Applicant:
Please include the following in your email:
- Letter of introduction describing your working history and why you feel you would be a good candidate
for this scholarship award.
- A signed copy of the Scholarship Award Agreement. The easiest way to do this is to print the PDF file, fill
it out and scan it back into your computer so that you can include it in your application packet. Alternately,
you can print it, fill it out and then take a clear picture of it and email that file along with your application
- Please Write On the Topic Below.
- Essays must be between 500 and 900 words long.
- You must be planning on a career working in business in order to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Deadline: April 15, 2015
How will your studies prepare you to enter the global business marketplace when you graduate?
How To Apply:
Click here to submit your letter of introduction, essay and Scholarship Award Agreement. Please include your first and last name in the subject line.
Keep in mind that your application email must reach us by 11:59 p.m. on 4/15/15.
1800LoanStore may choose to not award or to withdraw the Scholarship Award for any reason. Award
recipients will be notified individually and announced by May 31, 2015.